- 1. Working parts: punches, dies, etc., mainly to complete the separation or forming of precision stamping parts/precision terminal materials.
- 2. Positioning parts: stopper pins, positioning pins, positioning baffles, etc., are mainly used to locate the correct position of precision stamping parts/precision terminal blanks in the mold.
- 3. Guide parts: guide posts, guide sleeves, guide plates, etc., mainly to ensure the correct movement of the upper and lower molds.
- 4. Supporting parts: upper and lower templates, concave and convex mold fixing plates, etc., which are mainly used to connect and fix working parts.
- 5. Fastening parts: hexagon socket screws, unloading plate screws, pull pins, etc., which are mainly used to connect and fasten various parts to make them integrated.
- 6. Cushioning parts: steel wire springs, polyurethane rubber springs, etc., mainly use its elastic force to unload and return materials.
- 7. Pressing, unloading and ejecting parts: press plate, unloading plate, ejector, blank holder, etc., mainly play the role of separating parts and waste from the mold, and press in the drawing die. The edge force ring also prevents instability and wrinkles.
More related app promotion guides:
buy android ratings